Typical class sizes are 25-35, although in a conference environment we have presented to significantly larger audiences.
Frequently Asked Questions? – Click Here
Please Note: We offer a number of variants of our Mock Court Program to accommodate all budgets.
Our Mock Courts are used in:
- Leadership development programs
- Project launches
- Senior and line management briefings
- Continuous improvement training plans
- Culture change programs
1. The client requires “someone else” to reinforce and validate what they already say to staff.
2. The client is looking for an innovative way to convey the reasons for, and consequences of, poor risk management.
3. The client feels that taking their staff to Court would be a new and useful perspective.
4. The client needs to incite a sense of urgency and vulnerability before something goes wrong.
5. The client has observed their risk and compliance programs have plateaued and they need a catalyst to provoke constructive, authentic conversations around risk.
6. The client has mature systems, but struggles to get high standards of actual compliance with policies and procedures, due to either a knowledge or attitudinal gap.
7. The client would benefit from their staff “unplugging” for a few hours and getting taken outside their comfort zones to protect against complacency creeping into the operation.
8. The client is running out of ideas on how else to train and is looking for “something different”.
“From The Moment We Sat Down You Had Our Attention”
Rachel Bellino, Seymour Whyte Construction
“Overwhelming Positive Feedback”
Brian Selmes, Snowy Hydro
“A Valuable Experience For All Levels In The Team”
Mark Whybro, NSW Fire Brigade
“A Brilliant Demonstration Of How Things Can Escalate”
Emma Lovesy, Colonial First State
Trusted by these leading industry organisations